Saturday 27 October 2012

Why I chose Arbonne

A month ago, a great friend of mine, Robert, who is now my "up-line" told me about a company he had recently started working with. He said that this company was different than any other company he had previously heard of. They were vegan-certified, did not test on animals, contained no animal by-products and no harsh toxins or chemicals, hypoallergenic and are safe to use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or if you have or had cancer.

This company originiated in Switzerland, where, unlike North America, health and wellness products go through rigorous testing to prove that they are Safe and the laws about chemicals are much, much stricter (total bonus for Arbonne clients). These products have proven results. They are proven to make your skin look and feel younger. They are proven to make you want to tell your friends about these products and they are proven to make you feel more confident from the inside out.

This company is Arbonne. Arbonne allows you to be your own boss, to control when and how much you work and to finally see how hard work can directly pay off.

I chose to move my life forward with Arbonne because I want financial freedom. I want the white Mercedes (SUV, of course). I want to have time to myself and my friends, family and horses. I want to be able to wake up, walk down to the barn and know that I have the time and finances to afford this lifestyle. I want to learn an I want to teach. I know that I don't want to stay at work all day and make excuses instead of making money, you can't make both. So with Arbonne, I choose to make money. I want to travel the world on MY time, not with the 2 weeks I worked my a** off for that my company can conveniently let me use. I want to wake and say "You know what, I think I'll go to Paris today." Why not? What's stopping me? The answer to that it nothing. Nothing is stopping me. Arbonne is taking me to the places and levels I want to go. So why not? Stop making excuses and start making money!

No comments:

Post a Comment